Chautauqua Rails to Trails is a fully volunteer organization. We could use your help and support.
Volunteer activities we could use help with include:
- Fund raising
- Grant writing
- Events coordinator
- Trail maintenance and repair
- Your ideas!
E-mail us your name and contact information and we’ll get in touch with you.
You say you would like to help, but you are not up to or not interested in the physical work of trail maintenance. Don’t let that stop you.
CR2T needs your talents:
- Come to the Board meetings and help in the planning
- Write articles for the newsletter
- Help organize events on the trail
- Work the trail events, help for the search for dollars
- You know what you can do. Join us!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact CR2T Today!
Join us for a board meeting – generally the first Monday of the month – contact us for time and details.